Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

GTR2 - GENERATION NEXT 2.0 - RELEASED

DHL1960
    DHL1960

GTR2 - GENERATION NEXT 2.0 - RELEASED Empty GTR2 - GENERATION NEXT 2.0 - RELEASED

Post by DHL1960 Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:36 pm

TO INSTALL, SIMPLY PUT ALL THE FILES FROM THE ARCHIVE INTO YOUR GTR2 ROOT FOLDER, for example: C:\Program Files\GTR2\

-TO TURN EFFECTS ON AND OFF YOU NEED TO PRESS F10 OR SHIFT+F12, ONE COMBINATION FOR EACH MOD! THAT'S JUST HOW THESE WORK!!!

-I DID NOT MAKE THESE MODS, I JUST CONFIGURED THEM!!! ALL CREDIT FOR THE ORIGINAL GEMFX INJECTOR AND ENB SERIES WRAPPER GOES TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CREATORS!!!

-THIS IS THE LAGGY FULL-EFFECTS VERSION, LESS-LAG CONFIGURATIONS IN THE FUTURE THOUGH!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-If You have any mods currently using d3d9.dll already You can add them too using GemFX Configurator. In the SweetFX tab look for "External Wrapper" with an empty space to the right. Rename Your current d3d9.dll, and then write its name in the empty space. For example, d3d9.dll -> d3d9_mod.dll

-If You have a black screen with this mod, try the replacing d3d9.dll with d3d9_alt.dll (You'll have to re-name both files). There's nothing I can do about it, ENB can be rather unstable sometimes

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-This mod WILL lag. DirectX 9 can only handle so much.

-This mod consists of 2 separate mods configured to work together, GEMFX and ENB Series.

-As these do not change anything in the game, but rather change what is already rendered, You can use these on practically ANY game.

-The Game You're using it with WILL LAUNCH MUCH SLOWER as GEMFX needs to load its dirtlens texture!

-Should You wish to change something in the mod, feel free to do so, there's GEMFX_Configurator.exe and enbseries.ini that will allow You to do that, although if You're running the game in the background ENB WILL NOT IMPLEMENT CHANGES UNTIL YOU RESTART THE GAME!!!

GTR2 - GENERATION NEXT 2.0 - RELEASED Xgtr2_10
    GTR2 - GENERATION NEXT 2.0 - RELEASED Xgtr2_10
    GTR2 - GENERATION NEXT 2.0 - RELEASED Xcompa10

NOTES : DO NOT SHARE IT OUT THIS SITE, DO NOT TALK TO ANYONE IT WAS POSTED HERE.
    - I ALSO TAKE NO CREDITS, JUST SHARING THIS BEAUTY.
    - I ALSO NO RESPONSABILITY FOR WHAT IT MAY DO OR WORK ON YOUR INSTALL AND COMPUTER. TO ME WORKS GREAT, BUT NO REPONSABILITY FOR ME. USE IT AT YOUR RISK
    - Let me just clear something: This mod was made to run on DirectX 9, if You wish to play it with DirectX 10 You'll need a d3d10.dll file, for DirectX 11 d3d11.dll etc (just google it)

LINKY:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?4r8rbk5bnqjvig0
    MrWonka

GTR2 - GENERATION NEXT 2.0 - RELEASED Empty Re: GTR2 - GENERATION NEXT 2.0 - RELEASED

Post by MrWonka Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:11 am

Very Happy Thanks DHL,have you looked into using ReShade or GeDoSaTo they do the same things as enb and gemfx and in GeDoSaTo's case also enable downsampling which is a fancy way of anti aliasing by running super hi res and downsampling to a more normal res? Just asking as both of these are more user friendly in my opinion,any ways thanks for this and i will try it out!
    Jempy
    Jempy

GTR2 - GENERATION NEXT 2.0 - RELEASED Empty Re: GTR2 - GENERATION NEXT 2.0 - RELEASED

Post by Jempy Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:31 am

With Reshade ... with DirectX 10 or 11 ... I'm nearly sure it uses the dxgi.dll

With Assetto Corsa, precisely, it lead to some problems ... and don't know why, the game launcher could not start completely and was stuck randomly mostly at the same moment.... and needed to kill the process with Task Manager.

Not sure it doesn't make problems on some PC configs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:03 am