Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New plug in (anyone interested?)

Antoniog7772
    Antoniog7772
    Admin

New plug in (anyone interested?) Empty New plug in (anyone interested?)

Post by Antoniog7772 Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:55 pm

I was approached today by ironwolf if i wanted to test a new plugin for gtr2 steam version

however my GTR2 is not steam version, anyways i decided to ask you guys if any of you is interested let me know

"Hi Antonio, I am doing some tweaks to the GTR2 Steam version, offline only. One of the things I am planning to do is to implement some minimal dogbox support, meaning that you will be required to clutch/lift to shift. Is that something that would be interesting to you? Just looking for someone to colaborate on this, and provide feedback/suggestions.]Hi Antonio, I am doing some tweaks to the GTR2 Steam version, offline only. One of the things I am planning to do is to implement some minimal dogbox support, meaning that you will be required to clutch/lift to shift. Is that something that would be interesting to you? Just looking for someone to colaborate on this, and provide feedback/suggestions"

anyone interested in testing it?

Last edited by Antoniog7772 on Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

ANTONIO FERREIRA  New plug in (anyone interested?) <a href=New plug in (anyone interested?) T67001
    I'm the one Your Momma Warned You About
    Jempy
    Jempy

New plug in (anyone interested?) Empty Re: New plug in (anyone interested?)

Post by Jempy Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:33 am

Isn't he "The Iron Wolf" ... as I know he's the one I know as looking for testers for different things, not especially Crew Chief.

I have it on my Steam version ( but apart on a SSD out of Steam with the latest HQ 10th Anniversary Of GTR233 .. surely the best GTR2 fan )

But no time fortesting and not interested in Beta versions creating problems sometimes !! lol! lol!

Admin

Post by Antoniog7772 Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:58 am

agreed, and yes it is him

ANTONIO FERREIRA  New plug in (anyone interested?) <a href=New plug in (anyone interested?) T67001
    I'm the one Your Momma Warned You About

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:06 pm