Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lost classic back from the dead...

MrWonka

A lost classic back from the dead... Empty A lost classic back from the dead...

Post by MrWonka Sat May 02, 2020 2:21 am

bouncing2 So when i met Antonio through Spike's SCGT site way back when, i had one car model from SCGT i have special interest in,fortunately had saved it to cd and sent it to him as we share a large interest in Group 5 machinery. Well good visual info has been pretty hard to find on this rare Pontiac from Herb Adams which raced for one year before circumstances caused the series it ran in to change rules-So i was VERY excited to find that the car has been restored after sitting for thirty plus years! The Pontiac Trans Am Silverbird in all its restored glory,literally the car that made me a race fan back all those years ago...
    MrWonka

A lost classic back from the dead... Empty Re: A lost classic back from the dead...

Post by MrWonka Sat May 02, 2020 2:23 am

Oh for crimeney the link is dead https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=434068080539849 try this one