Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Incredible new PC Optimiser tool discovered, posted here

racingmad
    racingmad

Incredible new PC Optimiser tool discovered, posted here Empty Incredible new PC Optimiser tool discovered, posted here

Post by racingmad Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:02 pm

Hi Guys, I came across this incredible PC Scanning tool (not a virus checker) this week, and thought it would be most remiss of me not to share it, with those of you who have never seen it etc? In the interests of making GTR2 (or any other game) run at its best, there is nothing better than your PC running at its optimal.  cant solve it

This incredible Free tool, scans your PC head to toe, and reports in living color where the weak points are, and even recommends which parts to replace! ( and its not a commercial site trying to sell crap either)

It even gives links to the best current up to the minute prices for the parts you need!

I ran this and it pointed out i had used a 3GB sata cable on the SSD hard drive i fitted last year instead of a 6gb cable etc. I fitted the correct cable today and hey presto! 50% faster in the second test.

try it out its amazing aand its free!  Perfect

https://www.userbenchmark.com/

Incredible new PC Optimiser tool discovered, posted here DWreqXg
    Antoniog7772
    Antoniog7772
    Admin

Incredible new PC Optimiser tool discovered, posted here Empty Re: Incredible new PC Optimiser tool discovered, posted here

Post by Antoniog7772 Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:21 pm

thanx mate

ANTONIO FERREIRA  Incredible new PC Optimiser tool discovered, posted here <a href=Incredible new PC Optimiser tool discovered, posted here T67001
    I'm the one Your Momma Warned You About
    joeschmoe
    joeschmoe

Incredible new PC Optimiser tool discovered, posted here Empty Re: Incredible new PC Optimiser tool discovered, posted here

Post by joeschmoe Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:36 pm

Thank You RM!, this may help some, the rig is startin' to show it's age..........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:47 am